- Are you looking for more peace and fulfillment?
- Are you feeling stressed, anxious, drained, or numb as a result of your life or work?
- Do you spend a lot of your time caring for others?
- Have you experienced trauma?
Here at Innate Health we love working with those experiencing chronic stress, burnout, anxiety, depression, compassion fatigue, or trauma exposure responses. We are passionate about working with First Responders, Frontline Workers, Veterans, Educators, and busy caregivers who want to stop feeling overwhelmed or burned out, and who crave peace, meaning, and renewed purpose.
- We specialize in treating stress, anxiety, depression, burnout, compassion fatigue, trauma, and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Trauma includes recent events such as accidents, medical procedures, assaults, and witnessing trauma or suffering. It also includes historical events such as physical, sexual, emotional, and psychological abuse, as well as neglect and abandonment.
- Any of these can result in difficulty regulating emotions, connecting with others, and living in line with your life’s purpose.
We are passionate about treatment that is effective and evidence-based. We have specialized training and skills to help and guide you to thrive and transform based on your innate wholeness and wellness.
Request a free 20-minute consultation today to see how Innate Health can help you achieve your goals!